Friday, November 30, 2012

Apollo 18 and Lunar Truth





I recently saw a very well-done but disturbing film on Dish network.  It is Apollo 18, the story of the reportedly secret NASA mission to the moon, a mission that "offiiciallly" got cancelled.  I was very young at the time the last Apollo Mission (Apollo 17) flew, yet I watched ALL the TV footage of the Apollo missions---and since then I have always been very interested in any and all things space.  It never made any sense to me the reasons given by NASA and the US Government re: why the Apollo moon missions were cancelled.

How could we have learned all we could about the moon in 5 missions?  That is obviously moronic.  So, I always figured there was much more to the story than was told to us by NASA and the USA government.  Now we know.  Avoid the South Polar area of luna!

No comments:

Post a Comment